The countdown is officially on to Super Bowl Sunday & we have a great Party Checklist for you to use in making plans to score big with a great Super Bowl Sunday gathering.
- Decorations – Keep them simple, encourage guests to wear the “team” colors.
- Drinks – Have plenty of beer and sodas and don’t forget the bottle openers.
- Snacks – A variety is a good plan – chips, wings, sliders, plizza, plan to have choices that help balance out the beverages. Buffet table setup makes replenishing and managing easier.
- Serving Dishes – Inexpensive plastic football themed pieces are fun, festive & easy.
- Coolers – Use several and place them in areas that make grabbing a beverage easy during the game. Make sure each is filled with ice and have extra ice on hand.
- Cups & Plates – Disposable is the best option for this event but make sure you use sturdy plates that can support those hearty snacks!
- Napkins – You can not have too many.
- Seating – use all your options arranging as many chairs as possible in view of the game. Folding chairs and sporting event chairs are great options & add to the game day atmosphere!
Here’s To Enjoying The Game!
Source: MPG Blog Living Poolside